Monday, September 5, 2011

Wearing Purple Pants

*Disclaimer: 'Pants' in this context is being used in reference to trousers.
The use of this word is due to living with several Americans, and the enjoyment of alliteration.*

To match a couple of my kurta tops, I got some purple pants made by the tailor, in a punjabi style. That is, puffy.
They are a fairly bright lilac kind of purple.

I am pretty sure I love them.

They're comfy, they're bright, they match the tops - it's like wearing pyjamas out!

I kind of felt a bit self conscious about them at first.
They really are bright for a pair of trousers.
But the love for them has blown that out of the water.

I was wearing them yesterday for the first time out, and sadly got caught in a MASSIVE BURST OF MONSOON RAIN.
They got very soggy at the bottom which made me sad.

But my washing day is Wednesday, and so soon I will be wearing purple pants again.

1 comment: